Coming of dark circles under your eyes is not a common health issue but it is not to be taken lightly. Some of the causes of dark circles and baggy eyes are the heavy stress of work, and other kinds of daily life tensions and working overnight, Most of the time the product or creams what you use, don’t work properly and instead of curing, you get lots of side effects. But now there won’t be any use of other creams or products. just simply a great homemade remedy will help to remove dark circles and baggy eyes permanently.
Baking soda is one of the most admired effective and natural treatment that removes dark circles as well as baggy eyes permanently. It is also sued to lighten stubborn acne scars from your skin. Many people have achieved successful results by using baking soda to remove baggy eyes and dark circles completely.
How to use Baking soda for Dark Circles under the Eyes?
- Take a teaspoon of baking soda in a small bowl and add some water.
- Mix them together but remember to not add to much water.
- Next apply gently and massage on the affected area using your fingertips. Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse your face with water.
This mixture will work as a face mask on your face to eliminate dark circle and bags under your eyes. Now you can use this solution to get rid of puffiness of eyes and dark circles permanently.
Mask of Baking soda with Lemon for treatment of Dark Circles
- Mix the lemon juice with baking soda.
- Ensure that paste is light yellow in color.
- Apply this paste on the affected area of under the eyes and massage it slowly.
- Leave it in for 15-20 minutes and wash thoroughly after.
- Repeat this process once every week.
This mask is also effective in removing whiteheads and blackheads. Using this mixture of soda mask helps to open the pores of your skin, So, that your dark circles and baggy eyes will be eliminated quickly. This mask prevents dead cell entering in your skin. After using this mask, wash your face with cold water and then you can see great improvement within few days.