We’ve shared lots of natural remedies for all sorts of things, but this? This is one of our favorites!
Laurel’s long been lauded as a spice, but it’s not as well known as a medicinal oil.
In particular, laurel is great because it:
- Calms the worried system.
- Cleans the colon.
- Increases and stimulates the method of sweating.
- Relieves joint pains and treats varicose veins.
- Strengthens the immune system.
Check out this recipe for making a great medicinal oil:
- 30 grams bay leaves
- 250 ml olive oil
- Mash bay leaves and pour olive oil over
- Put the mixture into a pitcher bottle, close tightly, and let stand still in a dark place for 14 days
- Shake bottle from time to time
- After 2 weeks, pressure the oil via cheesecloth and switch the liquid into another box
- Keep the laurel oil in a cool place
With your laurel oil, consider the following great medicinal uses:
- Rub lightly warmed oil on achy joints
- For excessive headaches, rub this oil into the temples for immediate relief
- Instead of aspirin, consider using laurel oil
- Eases belly ache and stomach pain
- Normalizes renal and hepatic function
- Can be used as a lotion to resolve pores and skin issues on the face